In-House Project Services
When you hire a traditional general contractor, that company manages the overall project, but most of the work is done by specialty sub-contractors. Everything from the foundation to framing is done by other companies whom you may have never heard of and likely have no prior relationship with.
At Burriss, we specialize in constructing a project from start to finish using our own crews. This allows us to maintain both a competitive niche in the market and complete project control. Our team of experts allows us to complete services, such as concrete and foundation work, carpentry, building erection, and roofing, in-house.
In-House Construction Services
- Architecture. Our architectural team works as an integral part of our design-build services to deliver projects that are aesthetically pleasing and economically feasible with common-sense construction.
- Foundation. Our foundation crews excel at meeting and exceeding expectations in industrial and commercial construction. They are able to produce quality foundations that stand the test of time whether used in a warehouse, a retail center, or a place of worship with zero failed inspections.
- Carpentry. Our in-house carpentry crews are able to take plans from the design team and turn them into reality. No matter how specialized the restaurant specs or how unusual a tenant’s requests, our crews can handle it.
- Steel Work. We self-perform steel erection on our projects, working with developers on ground-up developments and coordinating with landlords and future tenants.
Benefits of Our In-House Crews for You, the Customer
By self-performing as much work as possible, we are able to deliver a number of benefits to our clients:
- Our employees are dedicated to providing superior quality in everything they do. Our talented teams of workers have collaborated as teams for years and yield high-quality projects as a result.
- We are able to schedule our trades in a more efficient manner than waiting on subcontractors’ schedules to open up.
- By self-performing the initial work of architecture, foundation, carpentry and steel, we are able to fast-track projects and complete team selection faster while also better controlling project costs and quality.
- Our crews’ dedication to safety means that your job site remains free of delays and work stoppages due to injuries.
Since 1970, the key personnel at Burriss have completed over 1,000 commercial and industrial projects across South Carolina. The experience of our in-house crews allows us the flexibility to tackle any size project with confidence and build lasting relationships with our clients based on a solid foundation of trust and excellent work.